Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before attempting for online application.
Any application not in compliance with the conditions specified in the Information Bulletin is liable to be rejected.
- Application for SMFWBEE-2021 has to be done online only. There is no printed application form.
- Ensure that you are filling genuine application form available on line at www.smfwb.in / www.smfwb.examflix.in
- It is essential to have a valid mobile number and a unique email ID ,preferably Gmail.
All future communications will be received from and sent through the registered mobile number and email ID. Communications from candidates from any other mobile number or email ID cannot be considered genuine/official and hence are liable to be ignored. Faculty will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication by the candidates if the mobile number and/or the email ID is found wrong/non-existing/changed.
- Candidates are advised to study the Guidelines of Online Application thoroughly before attempting online application.
- Once the registration details i.e. name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth are entered and submitted, they cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances.
Also the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counseling, during admission & during registration with the Faculty.
- Do not attempt to make any duplicate application.
- Do not share your application number; password, security question/answer with anyone.
- Upload only recent colour scanned copy of photograph and signature as described in the Information Bulletin.
- If you receive any SMS/email regarding discrepancy in the photograph/signature uploaded by you, take corrective action immediately within one day.
- The amount of application fees to be paid for appearing in the SMFWBEE-2020 is Rs.500 (Rupees five hundred only) The Application Fees can be paid in cashless mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ online payment mode only.
- Rs. 100/- as Registration Fees for participating in Online Counseling and for Choice filling, indicating choice of institute seat and locking choice,to be paid by Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ ONLY ( NO Challan Payment shall be accepted at any stage).This will be required later after publishing of rank card during online counselling registration process
- Payment status is updated online and hence should show ‘Success’ after the payment within 24-48 hurs. But in some rare cases it may be delayed due to the Bank’s network delay/failure or transaction failure at the Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG). If the payment status does not show ‘OK’ after making the payment then the candidates are advised as follows:
- If the payment was returned / failed, contact the bank / branch ( For Online Application Stage only ).
- If the payment was made by net banking/debit card/credit card, and the transaction failed at EPG, the candidate has to make payment once again.
- Keep copies of confirmation page, admit card in safe custody. It is not possible to generate any duplicate copy.
- For any query regarding the examination contact,
State Medical Faculty of West Bengal 14C, Beliaghata Main Road Kolkata – 700085
Email: Link :- email@example.com
Online Application Link : - http://www.smfwb.in. http://www.smfwb.examflix.in