GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES FOR ONLINE COUNSELLING
- Prospectus / Seat matrix Information containing list of participating institutions with no. of sanctioned seats, code no. of Institutes and reservation policy can be seen/downloaded from website
- Before registration for Online Counselling the candidates are required to read the Information Bulletin carefully. For any query, please contact the helpline telephone numbers/helpdesk email for the applications
- The Admission to Courses for the session will be made on the basis of inter-se merit of percentage of the Qualifying Examination through online counselling by SMFWBEE.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure eligibility for admission before applying for the course. If on verification at a later stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be cancelled and the fee deposited by him/her shall be forfeited.
- On-line registration-cum-counseling fee (Counseling fee) for all candidates Registration cum Counseling fee is non-refundable, even if the fee is deposited more than once. It is a One-Time exercise only.
- On-line registration-cum-Counseling fee shall be deposited by the candidate through Payment gateway accessible only through online application portal and can be deposited in the Bank through Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking on the charges already fixed by the concerned banks. Bank charges as applicable extra, payable by the candidates.
- All the candidates must register and pay counselling fees in order to participate in online counselling.
- Locking and saving of submitted choices is Compulsory and Advisable. However candidates who do not lock the choices, their last SAVED AND filled choice would considered final.
- Registered candidates who do not fill choices or fail to save the same cannot be considered for admission and seat allotment.
- Candidates must take print-out of their online Application Form and their final locked choices.
- The outcome of different rounds will be displayed on the website as per admission schedule. No individual allotment letter will be sent to the candidates, by Post. Except through online mode and SMS.
- All the candidates who are allotted seats as per their locked choice are required to ACCEPT AND pay the seat fees of Rs. 15,000/- through Online Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card via Payment Gateway only within the stipulated time schedule declared to Seal their berth/allotment and will LATER report to Allotted Verification Centres on stipulated dates for Document Verification, failing which their seat allotment shall stand cancelled. After verification, allotment letter shall stand approved by the verification authority.
- Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original including registration-cum-counseling fee receipt for verification along with provisional allotment letter, a signed print out of their online application form, their locked choices generated from the website at the time of reporting.
- Candidate shall then proceed to the Allotted Institute for completing the Admission formalities alongwith all the documents as mentioned in the prospectus.
- The allotment of seats is liable to be cancelled, if the personal data viz. Category, Sub-category, percentage of marks in qualifying examination, gender etc. submitted by the candidates at the time of registration is found to be wrong at the time of document verification of the original certificates at Allotted Institutes.
- If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him/her, which is found to be incorrect or false at any stage then his/her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The Board may take further action, as deemed fit, against the candidate in accordance with law.
- In case of ambiguity about any rule, the interpretation of the same by the Secretary, SMFWBEE, shall be final.
- All legal disputes relating to admission to the Course will be subject to Courts having jurisdiction at Kolkata only.
- The number of institutes/colleges/sanctioned seats may increase of decrease based upon the approval and affiliation from the SMFWB. If is reiterated that sanctioned Seats may increase or decreased on the approval of the competent authorities based on inspection report.
- Candidates are advised to consult the details and updated list of institutes along with their Course/Fee structures on the website before filling their choices.
- All the updated latest information/notices/changes/modifications will be displayed on the website. The candidates are required to visit website regularly to get latest information.
- The dates are tentative subject to change for unforseen circumstances.
CHOICE FILLING GUIDELINES
- You can edit/delete your option as per your choice.
- ‘Add new choice’ button is for addition of new college.
- ‘Remove all choice’ is for removal of all colleges as selected earlier.
- ‘Inter college choice’ button is for interchange between two colleges selected. Choose ‘College’ by clicking in the box ‘Select’.
- ‘Edit’ button is for changing the college as selected earlier.
- After using ‘Edit’ option, there are ‘Cancel’ and ‘Update’ button in the last. ‘Update’ button is for changing the college, while ‘Cancel’ button is used to cancel the change or college.
- ‘Delete’ button is for removing all colleges selected earlier.
- ‘Up’ button can be used to up the serial number of your college by one row above.
- ‘Down’ button can be used to down the serial number by one row.
- After completion of entry, click on ‘Save’ button to save your choices. Before leaving the website you must save all choices otherwise the documents will not be saved.
- You are advised to select appropriate choices.
- Lock choice button will be activated after you save your choices.
- After lock choice, print option will be activated.
- Fourth round seat allotment available